An Order of Cappuccino Please!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011




from Coffee House ep1



Seung Yeon: Would you like to place an order?
Jin Su: Can I get a cappuccino?
Seung Yeon: One cappuccino... Are you having it for take-out?
Jin Su: No. I'll drink it here.
Seung Yeon: Alright.

승연: 주문하시겠어요?
진수: 카푸치노 되나요?
승연: 카푸치노 한 잔이요... 가지고 가실건가요?
진수: 아니요. 여기서 마실 거예요.
승연: 네.

Seung Yeon: Jumunha shikessoyo?
Jin Su: Kapuchino dwenayo?
Seung Yeon: Kapuchino han janiyo... kachigo kashilgongayo?
Jin Su: Aniyo. Yogi mashil goyeyo.
Seung Yeon: Ne.

** Notes:
jumunhada - (v) to place (an order)
dwenayo - can (ex. Can you buy me a concert ticket?)
yogi - here
mashida - to drink

  • Coffee House is a really good Korean drama. It has a storyline that is pretty much unpredictable all the time! Its plot is unique and refreshing to the viewers. Only one con I could say is how its ending went. I was kind of not satisfied with it. But that's just me. Over-all it's a pretty good watch! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...