I Will Be Happy From Now On

Sunday, November 27, 2011



Hiroko: I will be happy from now on.

ひろこ:私幸せになります。

Hiroko: Watashi shiawase ni narimasu.

** Notes:
watashi - me
shiawase - (adj) happy
narimasu - (from the verb naru - なる) which means to become, to be, to attain, to reach, to get
shiawase ni narimasu - to become happy; will be happy

* Complete sentence for it will be:
- 今から、私は幸せになります。
- Ima kara, shiawase ni narimasu.
- From now on, I will be happy. or.. I will be happy from now on.

ima - now

  • This movie is hilarious! The scenes may be a bit weird at times, but who could resist the very kawaii Juri Ueno?! I love this actress. I fell in love with her while watching the Jdorama called Nodame Cantabile (One of my most favorite J-drama!). :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...