Don't Get Sick In The Future

Thursday, December 8, 2011





from Princess Hours ep11

Yul: Don't get sick in the future.
Chaegyung: *nods*
Yul: When you are sick, I feel the pain too.

율: 이젠 아프지마.
채경: *nods*
율: 니가 아프면, 나도  아파.

Yul: Ijen apeujima.
Chaegyung: *nods*
Yul: Niga apeumyon, nado apa.

**Notes:
apeuda/apa - to be hurt
apeujima - to not get hurt
niga - you
nado - me too

  • Forgive me while I take my time to swoon at this scene... [insert fangirling here]... Okay, I'm now good. ^^
  • I loooove Princess Hours!!! (or as others would say, Goong [궁] which means Palace)
  • I am proud to say that this K-drama definitely opened my eyes in learning more about Korea, along its culture and language.
  • Other way to put it, I went gaga over this drama! In a good way though. ;) I was very much in love with it. Up until now! :)
  • This was still aired way back in 2006. But it never ceases to tug my heartstrings over and over again from its scenes.
  • For me, the drama has great cast, storyline, and OST (I've memorized almost all of its songs! haha) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...